AWNINGS AND BLINDS BENEFITS
- Awnings and blinds help to cut costs on your energy bills. Since awning fabric doesn’t trap heat and moisture, you could see as much as up to 25% savings on your air conditioning bill.
- Fact: air conditioners run more efficiently when coupled with awnings.
- A low maintenance addition to your home or business, as well as being a customised timeless investment.
- They reduce the amount of heat that comes through glass windows (windows are responsible for allowing 48% of solar heat into your home or business, that is almost half of your heat battle!).
- The American Society of Heating and Air Conditioner Engineers shows that an awning can reduce heat gain by 55% to 65% on southern windows and on western windows up 72% to 77% in the summer season.
- Awnings and blinds can protect windows and doors from sun and rain damages.
- They look great and can be customised to fit your personal style, as well as offering a functional purpose.
- Summer through winter, awnings have a way of serving your needs.
- Awnings and blinds can help personalise and promote your business store front.
- It is a natural way to help shade and cool your home or business.
- If you already have an existing awning that is need of help, contact us and we can recover it for you.
- Having a shade structure type of awning can help to protect your wood deck from warping. It also protects you and your family from the sun or rain, becoming an ideal structure for the kids play area. The possibilities are endless depending on size, budget and personal needs.
- It can lower your temperature indoors anywhere between 8° to 15°, helping your air conditioning be more effective.
- We use Orchestra awning fabrics that are designed for your comfort and well-being: solar factor blocks up to 95% of glare effect and thermal comfort reduces heat by up to 95%, preventing greenhouse effects.
To protect your outdoor fabric, we recommend 303 High Tech Fabric Guard. It is powerful enough to protect fabrics in the harshest environment. On outdoor fabrics, 303 High Tech Fabric Guard restores lost water repellency and stain repellency to factory new levels. 303 High Tech Fabric Guard resists soiling, impedes mildew formation and helps to protect against the sun’s harmful UV rays. Proper maintenance with 303 products will add to the life of your fabrics. For more information on how to clean and protect your awning fabric visit: www.303products.com.